CCleaner f***ed up my precious computer. Help?

jeudi 26 juin 2014

"I'm sooo freakin pissed." -Line from White Girls



No, but seriously. I'm so frustrated. Upset. Angry. Okay so. My first and last time using CCleaner. I was trying to clean my computer and I heard so many good reviews about this. I think that's the last time I trust word by mouth on the internet from cyber strangers. Wait, no. That wont be the last time. Why? Because I am seeking from help from the same people who got me where I am.



Long story short, I used CCleaner. It went well until I restarted my computer after cleaning, logged back on 2 days later and couldnt believe what I had seen. The windows tabs look like the old computers windows tab. All boxy and colorless. I have Windows 7. I tried going on the internet. It says, "Unable to connect to the Internet."



Usually when internet is cut off due to connection it says something like, "Check your internet connection". My router is up and running. The ethernet cable is plugged in. I double checked. The internet is working on my roomates computer. Just not on mine.



I figured it was because when I go into Computer it shows that the network location to my user is deleted/not connected. "The network is not present or not started." Maybe that's why the internet isn't connecting..?



Please help. Im typing this all on my phone and I'm not really a phone person. I already tried restoring to an earlier point that I've saved for moments like this, but it doesn't let me restore. It gives me a popup window error saying, "System Restore does not appear functioning correctly on this system." I already tried creating a restore disc, but it said the same thing.



I cant go to a place where they fix computers. Something similar like this happened to me before, I took it to a place and it was like, 60 $.



I don't mean to sound rude, please note that Im quite frustrated so dont take it personal,but if you're totally f***ing useless and clueless on how to fix this, please dont reply. I'm seeking help from actual helpful answers, please. Thanks.



Day 9 without internet. It's horrible. I don't think I can last.. any.. longer.. help.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor