help! Issues after installing and uninstalling ccleaner

jeudi 26 février 2015

The other day I installed ccleaner on my laptop which has windows 7 home premium. Install went fine but once I tried to analyze and clean my computer, it began running through several files but after 30-45 minutes it was still at 0% completion. I cancelled the cleaning and tried reopening the software after rebooting and tried again, same issue. Later I realized that my control panel was not accessible. I could select it but it was not visible.



I decided to uninstall ccleaner since that was the only thing new/changed on my PC. I did this and rebooted only to find that I now get the "black screen of death"...a black screen with only a cursor..after starting up my computer and logging on.



I have searched several forums and have tried every reasonable fix...I've rebooted in safe and normal mode, tried a system restore to before I installed ccleaner, system repair, etc.



Has anyone else had or heard of this? I am worried that by stopping the cleaning, something critical may have gotten deleted. Out of ideas and need help!



Thank you😄


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor