Scary Barracks & Plans Of Setting Up A Cam.

dimanche 1 mars 2015

Aloha!



Okay, Let me start by Saying I'm not a Native English Speaker and it was never my strong side either, Forgive me for Typos and/or Grammatical mistakes.



Short Back story:

I Used to know this Nice older Couple in my Village, He's a Veteran Soldier, And once Told me a Story about a Barrack that caught fire about 40 Years ago which ended in the death of 2 Soldiers Called "Jan" and "Volker", The Barracks where rebuild later, the area now serves as solar plant and industrial park for about 5 years, but the barracks and other buildings are still there, empty and unused.



As someone who is spellbound by old buildings and ruins i HAD to visit those barracks, after calling the local supervisor i quickly was granted permission to do so only with small restrictions, 2 days later i took a tour to said barracks, it was around 10PM when i arrived, i was alone, my friends are not as freaky as i am and even if their where, i didn't want them to be around, i just wanted to make up my own mind, and take no interest in this kind of thing, so there i was, just stood before this old rusted iron door, and NOW i realized how scared i was, i took a deep breathe and then just torn open the door and made a quick step inside the hallway, my flashlight in both hands while i looked along the walls, dirty white walls where you can still see the outlines of framed pictures that once used to decorate these walls, This was the first time i visited such a location at nighttime, it was the first time ever i visited such a location at all, and this time not as hobby photographer, i was more like a "Ghost hunter", i expected to see something, any second, i don't know what, just something, anything, i became angry as the fear began to calm down, so angry i wasn't in years, i wanted do throw my flashlight against the wall!, still, i continued my way through the hallways, every time i pointed my flashlight into darkness of a new room my heart skipped a beat, there where no doors in these frames, just black, half the rooms don't have windows, every room on the right, just 4 walls and a door, some even with old chairs and beds!, still i felt wrong, angry, and like something was trying to squeeze me, headache, pressure on my chest, it was hot, then ice cold, then hot again, i felt like someone is watching me and would touch me any second, after i was trough half the hallway i turned back and right to the exit door, but not before i felt in a deep state of sadness, I don't even know what about, i just felt a sadness iv'e never felt, i wanted to cry, i wasn't angry anymore, just sad, after i somehow managed the last steps out of the exit door it was like i just left another world, everything felt so real again, in there, everything was so.. unreal, what my eyes saw, what i felt, it was like i was watching out of the eyes of someone else, which i didn't even noticed until i left.



Sorry for the Text chunk, It is just incredible hard to describe.



But now i want to find out what happened to me this day, I want to find out if there was anything at all, and my feelings are hardly evidence enough, so i plan on setting up 2 Webcams this weak,



And there i need your Help, What do you Think i should Put in the rooms i'm going to monitor?, there are some small restrictions, i'm not allowed to change the building in any way, like hammering nails in the walls or painting these walls and i'm not allowed to use fire in any form, not even candles!, but that's all, i have permissions to monitor the buildings for 6! months, so time is no problem at all.



I'd appreciate it if you guys could share your ideas what to put in these rooms, like balls or toys or whatever!



So Far i plan to capture videos over night with 2 webcams and 1 microphone for about one week, then i'd like to upload these videos in fast forward to youtube to see your expert opinions!.



I Hope you get the idear, I know, My English is Horrible



~Rain


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor