CF Card & USB Are Not Recognized

mercredi 3 septembre 2014

Apparently, I have a damaged CF card that I use in my Nikon D70 camera. I do not know what happened, but I had over 300 pictures on the card. When I was shooting the photos and within an hour after, they were on the card and able to be seen on my camera, but later in the evening I got the error message "File Does Not Contain Images." I searched online for ways to fix the problem and eventually found Recuva.



Unfortunately, Recuva is not recognizing when I plug in the camera via USB or when I put the card directly into the computer tower. I do not know how to scan for the corrupt/lost images if it won't recognize it! Does anyone have an answer or suggestions?



Thank you; I really appreciate it!



Brooke



0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor