Possibility to save scan result and resume it for recovering files later

samedi 9 août 2014

Hello there buddies..:) Is there any possibility that I could save the final search/scan result of Recuva to resume recovering files later on? To add, Our country is very prone to electrical outage and I have 4TB(2+2) External hard-disk. It takes around 10 hours to search(Deep Scan) for deleted items in a 576GB partition. So, if there is electrical outage(which happens around every 12-15 hours) the search result are all gone and I have to run Recuva from the beginning to find files from my drive. I checked all options but cant find any options to save search result or snapshot of recoverable data so I can resume recovery after there is any electrical outage. If there isn't any option like that would be very very happy if any of you guys from developer consider adding it to future updates. Thanks for such a wonderful freeware...:)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor