What hardware do you use?

lundi 4 août 2014

I figured this might be an interesting topic.

What kind of hardware do you use? I'm talking computers, tablets, phones, game systems. Anything you use to connect/get things done/veg out on the couch. Which do you use the most, which do you use the least? I'm interested to see what you guys are using.



Currently I have my desktop/gaming pc (AMD FX6300, 8gig ram, 7870 graphics). This is what I use to game and get my work done. Office/ect.



I also have a Asus q501LA laptop (I5, 1080p touch screen, 6gb ram).



I also have a iPad Air (16gb) and a Galaxy S5 phone.



If I measured where my usage lies most it would be my phone. Next would be the desktop, and then probably the iPad. I use the laptop the least. I found that when I'm going out of town I've been bringing the iPad more than the laptop and when I'm home I use my desktop. By far I use my phone the most though. Mostly use it to read oddly enough, I pretty much live within Pulse(RSS reader), texting, and even a lot of browsing. I LOVE the new "OK Google" search on android and I have probably doing most of my web browsing using that.



I currently have a 360, wii u, ps4, ps3, and a wii hooked up to my tv. By far most used is the 360 because it has the best streaming video apps. I probably game the most on the PS3 and I currently wish I hadn't bought the ps4 yet. (no games pretty much)



If I had to give up everything and I could only keep 1 device. I'd probably keep my phone. If I could keep 2, I'd keep my desktop.



Anyway sorry for the long post. What do you guys use on a regular basis?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor